- All resources sold on thelearningeffect.com are digital downloads. No items will be shipped.
- By purchasing/downloading any resource, the purchaser/downloader receives a limited individual license to reproduce the pages for individual single classroom use only. This license is not intended for use by organizations or multiple users, including, but not limited to, school districts, schools, or multiple teachers within a grade level.
- Resources are not to be shared with colleagues, used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses.
- No part of these publications may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted without the written permission of the author, Tiffany Schmidt. Posting any of my resources on the internet in any form, including classroom or personal websites or network drives, is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
- You may NOT use this resource on any for profit teaching site, including but not limited to, Outschool, Teachable, or Udemy.
- You may NOT sell digital or hard copies of any of the resources.
Thank you for respecting my work, time, and the cost put into creating these resources!
Bulk Purchasing for Schools and Districts
- Please contact me if you need to purchase a resource for an entire school or district. Discounts for bulk licenses are also available.
- Due to the nature of a digital resource, all sales of digital resources on The Learning Effect are considered final and nonrefundable. There are no exchanges for a different resource.
- Please make sure you read the description of the resource and ask any questions before purchasing. If you find an error or have an issue using a resource, please contact me directly.