2D Figures Google Slides | 5th Grade Digital Math Activity
Students can review 2D Figures at their own pace with this Google Slides™ practice activity. This resource covers 5th grade concepts, including classifying triangles, classifying quadrilaterals, hierarchy, draw that figure, and name that figure. Great for virtual learning, homework, independent work, or whole class on an interactive whiteboard.
The questions used in this resource are also available in these formats:
GOOGLE SLIDES™ ACTIVITY FEATURES
- 5 game categories with 5 questions in each + a final challenge question, giving you 26 questions total
- Text boxes included on each page for students to type their answers into
- An answer sheet is linked from every question page for students to transfer their answers to, making checking a breeze for teachers
CATEGORIES INCLUDED IN THIS ACTIVITY
- Classify Triangles
- Classify Quadrilaterals
- Which Figure?
- Name That Figure
THIS RESOURCE INCLUDES
- Student practice activity in Google Slides™
- Teacher PDF with answer key and Google Slides™ copy link
INCLUDED FILE FORMATS
- PDF: This resource downloads as a PDF with your access link inside. You must have Adobe Reader (free software) to access the file.
- Google Slides™: To access Google Slides™, you need to have a (free) Google™ account. The link in the PDF will prompt you to make a copy of the resource, which will add it to your Google Drive™.
⚠️ This resource is NOT editable. You will NOT be able to change any of the questions in the activity.
Please ask ALL questions before purchasing.
Copyright © Tiffany Schmidt (The Learning Effect)
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses at a discounted rate for additional users.
Intended for classroom and personal use only.