3D Shape Object Posters | Real Life Math Visuals and Geometry Vocabulary
Teaching 3D geometric shapes with visuals and vocabulary will help your students understand and remember the parts of each shape. Each poster features a 3D model, a 3D real-life example (where applicable), and the number of edges, faces, and vertices the shape has. Vocabulary posters give a definition with a model example to show where the term is located on a 3D shape.
⭐ BUNDLE & SAVE ⭐
THIS RESOURCE INCLUDES
- 28 colorful posters, including:
- 3D Shapes, 3D Objects, 3D Figures headers
- Rectangular prism/Cuboid
- Triangular pyramid
- Triangular prism
- Square pyramid
- Hexagonal pyramid
- Hexagonal prism
- Pentagonal prism
- Curved surface
- Black/white ink-saving version
- Printable student reference sheet for notebooks or studying (prints two per page)
- Some pages have more than one version to accommodate U.K. and Australian curriculum. If you teach that a cone and cylinder have edges, posters are included with that information as well.
INCLUDED FILE FORMAT
- PDF: This resource requires Adobe Reader (free software). The contents may not show correctly if using other PDF software.
⚠️ The PDF is NOT editable in any way, and you will not be able to manipulate the content inside.
Please ask ALL questions before purchasing.
© The Learning Effect, LLC | Tiffany Schmidt
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses at a discounted rate for additional users.
Intended for classroom and personal use only.