3rd Grade Math Review #2 Game Show End of Year
Review 3rd grade math standards in a fun and interactive way that involves your whole class. This engaging PowerPoint game show plays like Jeopardy® and covers 3rd grade concepts, including multiplying and dividing whole numbers 2-11. Perfect for end of year review in 3rd grade or beginning of year review in 4th grade.
The questions used in this resource are also available in these formats:
REVIEW BOWL GAME FEATURES
- Clickable, Jeopardy-style game board that fades values that have been chosen
- 5 game categories with 5 questions in each + a final challenge question, giving you 26 questions total
- Each question has a separate linked answer slide
- Navigation buttons on every slide that will take you to the answer slide or game board
CATEGORIES INCLUDED IN THIS GAME
- Multiply & Divide by 2 & 3
- Multiply & Divide by 4 & 5
- Multiply & Divide by 6 & 7
- Multiply & Divide by 8 & 9
- Multiply & Divide by 10 & 11
THIS RESOURCE INCLUDES
- Gameplay instructions
- Answer key for quick reference
- Printable team labels for keeping score
- Game show PowerPoint
WAYS TO PLAY REVIEW BOWL GAMES
- WHOLE-CLASS: Split students into teams. During each round, a student from each team goes into the "hot seat" to compete for their team. All students need whiteboards to solve during the game.
- VIRTUAL LEARNING: Screen share with your students during a virtual meeting for an interactive whole-class activity.
- SMALL GROUPS/CENTERS: Set up the game on a computer for students to play against each other.
INCLUDED FILE FORMATS
- PDF: This resource requires Adobe Reader (free software) to access and is NOT editable in any way. You will not be able to manipulate the content inside.
- PowerPoint: This resource requires PowerPoint software installed on a PC or Mac to access. It has not been tested with other presentation software.
⚠️ This resource is NOT editable. You will NOT be able to change any of the questions in the game.
⚠️ This resource will NOT work correctly with Google Slides™ and requires PowerPoint installed on your computer.
⚠️ This resource was created mainly as a beginning of year math review for 4th grade. Other than the two additional 3rd grade math end of year review games, I do not have Review Bowl games created for 3rd grade math standards.
Please ask ALL questions before purchasing.
Copyright © Tiffany Schmidt (The Learning Effect)
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses at a discounted rate for additional users.
Intended for classroom and personal use only.