3rd Grade Math Review #2 Google Slides End of Year | Digital Activity
Students can review 3rd grade math skills at their own pace with this Google Slides™ practice activity. This resource covers 3rd grade concepts, including multiplying and dividing whole numbers 2-11. Great for virtual learning, homework, independent work, or whole class on an interactive whiteboard.
The questions used in this resource are also available in these formats:
GOOGLE SLIDES™ ACTIVITY FEATURES
- 5 categories with 5 questions in each + a final challenge question, giving you 26 questions total
- Text boxes included on each page for students to type their answers into
- An answer sheet is linked from every question page for students to transfer their answers to, making checking a breeze for teachers
CATEGORIES INCLUDED IN THIS ACTIVITY
- Multiply & Divide by 2 & 3
- Multiply & Divide by 4 & 5
- Multiply & Divide by 6 & 7
- Multiply & Divide by 8 & 9
- Multiply & Divide by 10 & 11
THIS RESOURCE INCLUDES
- Student practice activity in Google Slides™
- Teacher PDF with answer key and Google Slides™ copy link
INCLUDED FILE FORMATS
- PDF: This resource downloads as a PDF with your access link inside. You must have Adobe Reader (free software) to access the file.
- Google Slides™: To access Google Slides™, you need to have a (free) Google™ account. The link in the PDF will prompt you to make a copy of the resource, which will add it to your Google Drive™.
⚠️ This resource is NOT editable. You will NOT be able to change any of the questions in the activity.
Please ask ALL questions before purchasing.
Copyright © Tiffany Schmidt (The Learning Effect)
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses at a discounted rate for additional users.
Intended for classroom and personal use only.