3rd Grade Math Review #3 Game Show | End of Year Test Prep Activity
Review 3rd grade math standards in a fun and interactive way that involves your whole class. This engaging game show plays like Jeopardy® and covers 3rd grade math skills, including perimeter, area, polygons, quadrilaterals, and partition shapes.. Perfect for end of year review in 3rd grade or beginning of year review in 4th grade.
⭐ GET THE 4TH GRADE REVIEW BOWL BUNDLE & SAVE ⭐
REVIEW BOWL GAME FEATURES
- Clickable, Jeopardy-style game board that fades values that have been chosen (only the PowerPoint version fades values)
- 5 game categories with 5 questions in each + a final challenge question, giving you 26 questions total
- Each question has a separate linked answer slide
- Navigation buttons on every slide that will take you to the answer slide or game board
CATEGORIES INCLUDED IN THIS GAME
- Partition Shapes
THIS RESOURCE INCLUDES
- Gameplay instructions
- Answer key for quick reference
- Printable team labels for keeping score
- PowerPoint game show
- Google Slides™ game show
WAYS TO PLAY REVIEW BOWL GAMES
- WHOLE-CLASS: Split students into teams. During each round, a student from each team goes into the "hot seat" to compete for their team. All students need whiteboards to solve during the game.
- VIRTUAL LEARNING: Screen share with your students during a virtual meeting for an interactive whole-class activity.
- SMALL GROUPS/CENTERS: Set up the game on a computer for students to play against each other.
INCLUDED FILE FORMATS
- PDF: This resource requires Adobe Reader (free software).
- PowerPoint: This resource requires PowerPoint software installed on a PC or Mac to access. It has not been tested with other presentation software.
- Google Slides™: To access the Google Slides™ version, you need to have a (free) Google™ account. Once you purchase this resource, you will receive a PDF with a link to access the digital resource. The link will prompt you to make a copy of the resource, which will add it to your Google Drive™.
⚠️ This resource is NOT editable. You will NOT be able to change any of the questions in the game.
⚠️ This resource is NOT listed with the TpT Google Drive tool. You will need to manually make a copy of the Google Slides™ files with the link in the PDF you download after you purchase.
⚠️ This resource was created mainly as a beginning of year math review for 4th grade. Other than the two additional 3rd grade math games (linked below), I do not have Review Bowl games created for 3rd grade math standards.
TRY A 4TH GRADE REVIEW BOWL GAME FOR FREE!
⭐ Download the Patterns, Sequences, and Line Plots Game Show to try a Review Bowl with your class for FREE. I promise they'll LOVE it and beg for more!
Please ask ALL questions before purchasing.
Copyright © Tiffany Schmidt (The Learning Effect)
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses at a discounted rate for additional users.
Intended for classroom and personal use only.