4th Grade Math Game Show Test Prep BUNDLE | All Standards Review Activity
Save 30% by purchasing all twenty 4th Grade Math Review Game Show activities in this discounted bundle!
Review 4th grade math in a fun and interactive way that involves your whole class. These engaging game shows plays like Jeopardy® and cover various 4th grade math skills. Perfect for an end of year or end of unit review.
This bundle includes 20 games covering 4th grade math standards.
REVIEW BOWL GAME FEATURES
- Clickable, Jeopardy-style game board that fades values that have been chosen (only the PowerPoint version fades values)
- 5 game categories with 5 questions in each + a final challenge question, giving you 26 questions total
- Each question has a separate linked answer slide
- Navigation buttons on every slide that will take you to the answer slide or game board
GAME SHOWS INCLUDED
- 3rd Grade Review #1 - beginning of year review
- 3rd Grade Review #2 - beginning of year review
- 3rd Grade Review #3 - beginning of year review
- Place Value
- Add & Subtract Whole Numbers
- Understand Multiplication & Division
- One-Digit Multiplication
- Two-Digit Multiplication
- Divide by One-Digit
- Customary Measurement
- Metric Measurement
- Area & Perimeter
- Fractions & Decimals
- Operations with Fractions
- Patterns, Sequences, & Line Plots
- 4th Grade Review #1 - end of year review
- 4th Grade Review #2 - end of year review
- 4th Grade Review #3 - end of year review
THIS RESOURCE INCLUDES
- Gameplay instructions
- Answer key for quick reference
- Printable team labels for keeping score
- PowerPoint game show
- Google Slides™ game show
WAYS TO PLAY REVIEW BOWL GAMES
- WHOLE-CLASS: Split students into teams. During each round, a student from each team goes into the "hot seat" to compete for their team. All students need whiteboards to solve during the game.
- VIRTUAL LEARNING: Screen share with your students during a virtual meeting for an interactive whole-class activity.
- SMALL GROUPS/CENTERS: Set up the game on a computer for students to play against each other.
INCLUDED FILE FORMATS
- Zipped Files: This resource includes more than one file and is zipped. You will need to unzip the file to access the resources.
- PDF: This resource requires Adobe Reader (free software).
- PowerPoint: This resource requires PowerPoint software installed on a PC or Mac to access. It has not been tested with other presentation software.
- Google Slides™: To access the Google Slides™ version, you need to have a (free) Google™ account. Once you purchase this resource, you will receive a PDF with a link to access the digital resource. The link will prompt you to make a copy of the resource, which will add it to your Google Drive™.
⚠️ This resource is NOT editable. You will NOT be able to change any of the questions in the game.
Please ask ALL questions before purchasing.
Copyright © Tiffany Schmidt (The Learning Effect)
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses at a discounted rate for additional users.
Intended for classroom and personal use only.