4th Grade Math Review #3 Game Show | End of Year Test Prep Activity
Review 4th grade math standards in a fun and interactive way that involves your whole class. This engaging game show plays like Jeopardy® and covers 4th grade math skills, including customary and metric measurement, perimeter and area, and geometry. Perfect for end of year review in 4th grade or beginning of year review in 5th grade.
⭐ GET THE 4TH GRADE REVIEW BOWL BUNDLE & SAVE ⭐
Save 25% by purchasing this resource in a bundle with 20 game shows covering all 4th grade standardsThe questions used in this resource are also available in these formats:
REVIEW BOWL GAME FEATURES
- Clickable, Jeopardy-style game board that fades values that have been chosen (only the PowerPoint version fades values)
- 5 game categories with 5 questions in each + a final challenge question, giving you 26 questions total
- Each question has a separate linked answer slide
- Navigation buttons on every slide that will take you to the answer slide or game board
CATEGORIES INCLUDED IN THIS GAME
- Customary Measurement
- Metric Measurement
- Perimeter and Area
- Geometry: Angles
- Geometry: Shapes
THIS RESOURCE INCLUDES
- Gameplay instructions
- Answer key for quick reference
- Printable team labels for keeping score
- PowerPoint game show
- Google Slides™ game show
WAYS TO PLAY REVIEW BOWL GAMES
- WHOLE-CLASS: Split students into teams. During each round, a student from each team goes into the "hot seat" to compete for their team. All students need whiteboards to solve during the game.
- VIRTUAL LEARNING: Screen share with your students during a virtual meeting for an interactive whole-class activity.
- SMALL GROUPS/CENTERS: Set up the game on a computer for students to play against each other.
INCLUDED FILE FORMATS
- PDF: This resource requires Adobe Reader (free software).
- PowerPoint: This resource requires PowerPoint software installed on a PC or Mac to access. It has not been tested with other presentation software.
- Google Slides™: To access the Google Slides™ version, you need to have a (free) Google™ account. Once you purchase this resource, you will receive a PDF with a link to access the digital resource. The link will prompt you to make a copy of the resource, which will add it to your Google Drive™.
⚠️ This resource is NOT editable. You will NOT be able to change any of the questions in the game
TRY A 4TH GRADE REVIEW BOWL GAME FOR FREE!
⭐ Download the Connect Fractions and Division Game Show to try a Review Bowl out with your class for FREE. I promise they'll LOVE it and beg for more!
Please ask ALL questions before purchasing.
© The Learning Effect, LLC | Tiffany Schmidt
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses at a discounted rate for additional users.
Intended for classroom and personal use only.