4th Grade Math Review Bingo Game | Print + Digital Test Prep Activity
Try a new way to review 4th grade math concepts with this bingo game! This engaging test prep is low prep for teachers and fun for students. Perfect for 4th grade end of year review or 5th grade beginning of year review. This bingo activity can be played whole-class, in math centers, or small groups.
THIS RESOURCE INCLUDES
- 3 options for playing:
- Bingo PowerPoint
- Bingo Google Slides™
- Printable questions
- Instructions for each play option
- 40 unique printable bingo boards
- 2 printable blank bingo boards
- Printable question tracker
- Answer key
INCLUDED FILE FORMATS
- PDF: This resource requires Adobe Reader (free software). The contents may not show correctly if using other PDF software.
- PowerPoint: To play the PowerPoint version, this resource requires PowerPoint software installed on a PC or Mac to play. It has not been tested with other presentation software.
- Google Slides™: To access the Google Slides™ version, you need to have a (free) Google™ account. The included PDF contains a link to access the digital resource.
⚠️ The PDF, PowerPoint, and Google Slides™ files are NOT editable in any way and you will not be able to manipulate the content inside.
Please ask ALL questions before purchasing.
© The Learning Effect, LLC | Tiffany Schmidt
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses at a discounted rate for additional users.
Intended for classroom and personal use only.
Ask a Question
Get a 15% discount
Subscribe today and save on your purchase!