5th Grade Math Boom Cards Digital Activity BUNDLE
Save 25% by purchasing all eighteen 5th grade Boom Cards activities in this discounted bundle!
Review 5th grade math skills in a fun and interactive way with Boom Cards™! They are perfect for virtual learning, homework, independent work, or whole class on an interactive whiteboard.
BOOM CARDS™ ACTIVITY FEATURES
- 5 categories with 5 questions in each + a final challenge question, giving you 26 questions total
- Hosted on Boom Learning℠, which is accessed via internet browsers or an app
- Self-checking task card activity that gives students instant feedback
- No prep required for teachers - no printing, copying, or laminating required
- Use with or without student accounts (NOTE: without student accounts, data will NOT be recorded)
BOOM DECKS INCLUDED
- 4th Grade Review #1 - for beginning of year review
- 4th Grade Review #2 - for beginning of year review
- 4th Grade Review #3 - for beginning of year review
- Multiply by Whole Numbers
- Divide by Whole Numbers
- Decimal Place Value
- Add & Subtract Decimals
- Multiply & Divide Decimals
- Expressions & Patterns
- 2D Figures
- Connect Fractions & Division
- Add & Subtract Fractions
- Multiply & Divide Fractions
- Measurement & Data
- 5th Grade Review #1
- 5th Grade Review #2
- 5th Grade Review #3
EACH RESOURCE INCLUDES
- Redemption link to access the Boom Cards™ deck on Boom Learning℠
INCLUDED FILE FORMATS
- PDF: This resource downloads as a PDF with your access link inside. You must have Adobe Reader (free software) to access the file.
- Boom Cards™: To use Boom Cards™, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards™ play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning℠ account to use and assign Boom Cards™. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards™ you are buying with "Fast Pins" (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards™). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards™ decks. For additional assignment options, you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning℠, you will be offered a free trial of their premium account.
⚠️ This resource is NOT editable. You will NOT be able to change any of the questions in the activity.
⚠️ Boom Cards™ require Internet access and are hosted on Boom Learning℠, an external website from TpT.
Please ask ALL questions before purchasing.
Copyright © Tiffany Schmidt (The Learning Effect)
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses at a discounted rate for additional users.
Intended for classroom and personal use only.