5th Grade Math Game Show Review BUNDLE
Save 25% by purchasing all eighteen 5th Grade Math Review Game Show activities in this discounted bundle!
Review 5th grade math in a fun and interactive way that involves your whole class. This engaging PowerPoint game show plays like Jeopardy®. Perfect for an end of year or end of unit review.
This bundle includes 18 PowerPoint games covering 5th grade math standards.
REVIEW BOWL GAME FEATURES
- Clickable, Jeopardy-style game board that fades values that have been chosen
- 5 game categories with 5 questions in each + a final challenge question, giving you 26 questions total
- Each question has a separate linked answer slide
- Navigation buttons on every slide that will take you to the answer slide or game board
GAME SHOWS INCLUDED
- 4th Grade Review #1 - for beginning of year review
- 4th Grade Review #2 - for beginning of year review
- 4th Grade Review #3 - for beginning of year review
- Multiply by Whole Numbers
- Divide by Whole Numbers
- Decimal Place Value
- Add & Subtract Decimals
- Multiply & Divide Decimals
- Expressions & Patterns
- 2D Figures
- Connect Fractions & Division
- Add & Subtract Fractions
- Multiply & Divide Fractions
- Measurement & Data
- 5th Grade Review #1
- 5th Grade Review #2
- 5th Grade Review #3
THIS RESOURCE INCLUDES
- Gameplay instructions
- Answer key for quick reference
- Printable team labels for keeping score
- Game show PowerPoint
WAYS TO PLAY REVIEW BOWL GAMES
- WHOLE-CLASS: Split students into teams. During each round, a student from each team goes into the "hot seat" to compete for their team. All students need whiteboards to solve during the game.
- VIRTUAL LEARNING: Screen share with your students during a virtual meeting for an interactive whole-class activity.
- SMALL GROUPS/CENTERS: Set up the game on a computer for students to play against each other.
INCLUDED FILE FORMATS
- Zipped Files: This resource includes more than one file and is zipped. You will need to unzip the file to access the resources.
- PDF: This resource requires Adobe Reader (free software) to access and is NOT editable in any way. You will not be able to manipulate the content inside.
- PowerPoint: This resource requires PowerPoint software installed on a PC or Mac to access. It has not been tested with other presentation software.
⚠️ This resource is NOT editable. You will NOT be able to change any of the questions in the game.
⚠️ This resource will NOT work correctly with Google Slides™ and requires PowerPoint installed on your computer.
Please ask ALL questions before purchasing.
Copyright © Tiffany Schmidt (The Learning Effect)
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses at a discounted rate for additional users.
Intended for classroom and personal use only.