5th Grade Math Google Slides Digital Activity BUNDLE
Save 25% by purchasing all eighteen 6th Grade Math Google Slides™ activities in this discounted bundle!
Students can review 5th grade math standards at their own pace with this bundle of Google Slides™ practice activities. Great for virtual learning, homework, independent work, or whole class on an interactive whiteboard.
GOOGLE SLIDES™ ACTIVITY FEATURES
- 5 categories with 5 questions in each + a final challenge question, giving you 26 questions total
- Text boxes included on each page for students to type their answers into
- An answer sheet is linked from every question page for students to transfer their answers to, making checking a breeze for teachers
ACTIVITIES INCLUDED IN THIS BUNDLE
- 4th Grade Review #1 - for beginning of year review
- 4th Grade Review #2 - for beginning of year review
- 4th Grade Review #3 - for beginning of year review
- Multiply by Whole Numbers
- Divide by Whole Numbers
- Decimal Place Value
- Add & Subtract Decimals
- Multiply & Divide Decimals
- Expressions & Patterns
- 2D Figures
- Connect Fractions & Division
- Add & Subtract Fractions
- Multiply & Divide Fractions
- Measurement & Data
- 5th Grade Review #1
- 5th Grade Review #2
- 5th Grade Review #3
THIS RESOURCE INCLUDES
- Student practice activities for Google Slides™
- Teacher PDF with answer keys and Google Slides™ copy links
INCLUDED FILE FORMATS
- PDF: This resource downloads as a PDF with your access link inside. You must have Adobe Reader (free software) to access the file.
- Google Slides™: To access Google Slides™, you need to have a (free) Google™ account. The link in the PDF will prompt you to make a copy of the resource, which will add it to your Google Drive™.
⚠️ This resource is NOT editable. You will NOT be able to change any of the questions in the activity.
Please ask ALL questions before purchasing.
Copyright © Tiffany Schmidt (The Learning Effect)
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses at a discounted rate for additional users.
Intended for classroom and personal use only.