5th Grade Math Review #1 Boom Cards | End of Year
Use these self-checking, no-prep Boom Cards™ to review 5th grade math skills. This resource covers a review of 5th grade math CCSS, including Place Value, Multiplication, Division, and Word Problems. Perfect for end of year review in 5th grade or beginning of year review in 6th grade. This fun and interactive way to review is great for distance learning, homework, independent work, or whole class on an interactive whiteboard!
- 26 self-checking digital task cards hosted on Boom Learning℠
- 5 categories covering:
- Place Value
- Multiplying Whole Numbers
- Dividing by One-Digit Divisors
- Dividing by Two-Digit Divisors
- Word Problems
- Final challenge question
- PDF: This resource requires Adobe Reader (free software) to access and is NOT editable in any way. You will not be able to manipulate the content inside.
- Boom Cards™: To use Boom Cards™, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards™ play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning ℠ account to use and assign Boom Cards™. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards™ you are buying with "Fast Pins" (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards™). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards™ decks. For additional assignment options, you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning ℠, you will be offered a free trial of their premium account.
Please ask ANY and ALL questions before purchasing.
Thank you so much!
The Learning Effect
Copyright © 2020 Tiffany Schmidt
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only. If using with multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses at the discounted rate.