5th Grade Math Word Wall | Printable Cards and Digital Google Slides
There is so much new math vocabulary for students to become familiar with in 5th grade! Create a math word wall in your classroom and share a digital word wall with your students with this vocabulary resource.
Each word card features the term written clearly at the top, with a kid-friendly definition and related image. The words included in this resource have been compiled from Common Core State Standards, VA SOL, and TEKs.
Easily share your digital word wall with students through Google Classroom™ or your class website! It's the ultimate paperless resource for giving students access to the same content at home that they have in your classroom.
Both a printable word wall AND a digital Google Slides™ word wall are included!
⭐️ BUNDLE & SAVE ⭐️
THIS RESOURCE INCLUDES
- Printable PDF - vocabulary cards print 3 to a page and measure approximately 3.5" x 8.2" per card
- Google Slides™ file - digital math word wall with clickable navigation and moveable cards for customization by the teacher
- 323 vocabulary terms (see the images above for a list of all of the words that are included)
- 11 bulletin board headers
- Black and white ink-saving version of each card (vocabulary cards in black and white do not include an example or related image)
- Instructions for using the Google Slides™ file, including how to share with students
* If there is a term that you need that is not included in this resource, you can email me after you've purchased, and I will add the word for you!
INCLUDED FILE FORMATS
- PDF: This resource requires Adobe Reader (free software). The contents may not show correctly if using other PDF software.
- Google Slides™: To access the Google Slides™ version, you need to have a (free) Google™ account. The included PDF contains a link to access the digital resource.
⚠️ The PDF is NOT editable in any way and you will not be able to manipulate the content inside.
Please ask ALL questions before purchasing.
Copyright © Tiffany Schmidt (The Learning Effect)
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses at a discounted rate for additional users.
Intended for classroom and personal use only.