6th Grade Math Google Slides Digital Math Activity BUNDLE
Save 25% by purchasing all eighteen 6th Grade Math Google Slides™ activities in this discounted bundle!
Students can review 6th grade math standards at their own pace with this bundle of Google Slides™ practice activities. Great for virtual learning, homework, independent work, or whole class on an interactive whiteboard.
GOOGLE SLIDES™ ACTIVITY FEATURES
- 5 categories with 5 questions in each + a final challenge question, giving you 26 questions total
- Text boxes included on each page for students to type their answers into
- An answer sheet is linked from every question page for students to transfer their answers to, making checking a breeze for teachers
ACTIVITIES INCLUDED IN THIS BUNDLE
- 5th Grade Review #1 - for beginning of year review
- 5th Grade Review #2 - for beginning of year review
- 5th Grade Review #3 - for beginning of year review
- Ratios & Rates
- Fractions, Decimals, & Percents
- Decimal Operations & Dividing Whole Numbers
- Multiply & Divide Fractions
- Integers & the Coordinate Plane
- Functions & Inequalities
- Volume & Surface Area
- Statistical Measures
- Statistical Displays
- 6th Grade Review #1
- 6th Grade Review #2
- 6th Grade Review #3
EACH RESOURCE INCLUDES
- Student practice activities for Google Slides™
- Teacher PDF with answer keys and Google Slides™ copy links
INCLUDED FILE FORMATS
- Zipped Files: This resource includes more than one file and is zipped. You will need to unzip the file to access the resources.
- PDF: This resource downloads as a PDF with your access link inside. You must have Adobe Reader (free software) to access the file.
- Google Slides™: To access Google Slides™, you need to have a (free) Google™ account. The link in the PDF will prompt you to make a copy of the resource, which will add it to your Google Drive™.
⚠️ This resource is NOT editable. You will NOT be able to change any of the questions in the activity.
Please ask ALL questions before purchasing.
Copyright © Tiffany Schmidt (The Learning Effect)
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses at a discounted rate for additional users.
Intended for classroom and personal use only.