6th Grade Math Review #3 Boom Cards End of Year | Digital Activity
Use this interactive self-checking, no-prep Boom Cards™ activity to review 6th grade math concepts, including volume, surface area, area, statistical measures, and statistical displays. Boom Cards™ are a fun and engaging way to review math skills!
The questions used in this resource are also available in these formats:
BOOM CARDS™ ACTIVITY FEATURES
- 5 categories with 5 questions in each + a final challenge question, giving you 26 questions total
- Hosted on Boom Learning℠, which is accessed via internet browsers or an app
- Self-checking task card activity that gives students instant feedback
- No prep required for teachers - no printing, copying, or laminating required
- Use with or without student accounts (NOTE: without student accounts, data will NOT be recorded)
CATEGORIES INCLUDED IN THIS ACTIVITY
- Surface Area
- Statistical Measures
- Statistical Displays
THIS RESOURCE INCLUDES
- Redemption link to access the Boom Cards™ deck on Boom Learning℠
INCLUDED FILE FORMATS
- PDF: This resource downloads as a PDF with your access link inside. You must have Adobe Reader (free software) to access the file.
- Boom Cards™: To use Boom Cards™, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards™ play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning℠ account to use and assign Boom Cards™. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards™ you are buying with "Fast Pins" (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards™). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards™ decks. For additional assignment options, you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning℠, you will be offered a free trial of their premium account.
⚠️ This resource is NOT editable. You will NOT be able to change any of the questions in the activity.
⚠️ Boom Cards™ require Internet access and are hosted on Boom Learning℠.
Please ask ALL questions before purchasing.
Copyright © Tiffany Schmidt (The Learning Effect)
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses at a discounted rate for additional users.
Intended for classroom and personal use only.