Add and Subtract Fractions Google Slides | 5th Grade Digital Math Activity
Students can review 5th grade Adding and Subtracting Fractions math skills at their own pace with this Google Slides™ practice activity. This resource covers 5th grade math CCSS, including add fractions, subtract fractions, add mixed numbers, subtract mixed numbers, and subtracting with regrouping. This activity is great for distance learning, homework, independent work, or whole class on an interactive whiteboard!
The questions used in this resource are from my Add and Subtract Fractions PowerPoint Game Show resource.
Prefer self-checking Boom Cards™? This resource is also available in a Boom Cards™ format.
- 26 math questions on Google Slides™
- Text boxes included on each page for students to type their answers into
- An answer sheet is linked from every question page for students to transfer their answers to, making checking a breeze for teachers
- Each of the 5 categories has 5 questions
- One bonus challenge question
- Answer key for the teacher (in PDF)
- 5 game categories with 5 questions each:
- Add Fractions
- Subtract Fractions
- Add Mixed Numbers
- Subtract Mixed Numbers
- Subtracting with Regrouping
- Final challenge question
- PDF: This resource requires Adobe Reader (free software) to access and is NOT editable in any way. You will not be able to manipulate the content inside.
- Google Slides™: To access Google Slides™, you need to have a (free) Google™ account. Once you purchase this resource, you will receive a PDF with a link for access to the digital resource. The link will prompt you to make a copy of the resource, which will add it to your Google Drive™.
Please ask ANY and ALL questions before purchasing.
Thank you so much!
The Learning Effect
Copyright © Tiffany Schmidt
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only. If using with multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses at the discounted rate.