Back to School Forms and Checklists [Editable]
Looking for some quick print back to school forms to use this year? This set of forms and checklists offers over 90 ways to make your whole school year a breeze! Easily provide students and parents with information they need for the new school year with a meet the teacher letter, forms for parents to fill out to give you more information about their child, and forms for you to get to know your students!
My favorite resources in this file are the Student Interest Survey and Student Reading Survey - they give a huge insight into who your students are and what they value most!
Most of the text is editable in this resource. In order to protect my work, some parts are not editable. All pages are black and white, which will save you ink and allow you to print on colored paper if you wish.
- 109 pages in a PowerPoint file
- 109 pages in a Google Slides™ file
- Meet the Teacher Letter Template - 3 options
- Return to the Teacher Card
- Volunteer in Our Classroom Form
- Getting to Know Your Student Form - 2 options
- Parent Email Information Form
- Ways to Communicate & Know What's Up Sheet
- Supply List - 3 options
- Wish List
- Homework Contract
- Student Information Sheet (for the teacher) - 3 options
- While You Were Out Note for Absent Students
- Student Online Account Login Info Sheet - 2 options
- Student Birthdays - 2 options
- Student Transportation - 3 options
- IEP at a Glance Form
- 504 at a Glance Form
- Behavior Think Sheet
- Parent Contact Log - 2 options
- Parent Email Quick Reference
- Parent Phone Number Quick Reference
- Parent Volunteer Quick Reference
- School Directory Quick Reference
- Substitute Teacher Quick Reference - 2 options
- Website Login Info (for the teacher)
- Student Interest Survey
- Student Reading Survey
- Routines & Procedures to Teach List
- Class List - 3 options
- Student IDs - 2 options
- Class Login Info - 2 options
- Checklist - 2 options
- Grading Grid - 2 options
- Assignment Turn-In Checklists - 2 options for each of 4 main subjects
- Form Turn-In Checklist - 2 options
- Daily Plan
- To-Do List
- Planning Checklist
- Year at a Glance - 2 options
- Staff and Committee Meeting Notes
- Lined & Blank Notes
- Line & Blank Ideas for Next Year
- Copy Slips
- Absence Slips
- Nurse Passes
- Shopping Lists
- Bathroom Sign Out Log
- Library Sign Out Log
- Book Sign Out Log
- Student Media Release Quick Reference
- Photo Release Permission Slip
- Video Release Permission Slip
- Social Media Release Permission Slip
- Twitter Release Permission Slip
- Instagram Release Permission Slip
- Facebook Release Permission Slip
- Class Blog Release Permission Slip
- ClassDojo Release Permission Slip
- Yearbook Release Permission Slip
- Newsletter Release Permission Slip
- Technology Acceptable Use Form
- BYOD Acceptable Use Form
- Movie Permission Slip
- Field Trip Permission Slip
- Full Page Blank Template (edit the title)
- Half Page Blank Template (edit the title)
- PowerPoint: This resource requires PowerPoint software installed on a PC or Mac to access. It has not been tested with other presentation software.
- Mac Users: Fonts may not appear correctly in the file and may require you to download a font if you wish to use the one in the preview. Font information is provided in the file.
- Google Slides™: To access the Google Slides™ version, you need to have a (free) Google™ account. Once you purchase this resource, you will receive a PDF with a link for access to the digital resource. The link will prompt you to make a copy of the resource, which will add it to your Google Drive™.
Please ask ANY and ALL questions before purchasing. You can use the form below to send us a question.
Thank you so much!
The Learning Effect
Copyright © 2015 Tiffany Schmidt
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only. If using with multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses at the discounted rate.