Back to School Math Activities Digital Mystery Pixel Art Google Sheets
Keeping Back to School educational doesn't have to be a hassle! Students can digitally practice math skills in a fun, engaging way with mystery pixel art for Google Sheets™. As students answer each question correctly, part of the mystery picture is revealed, making this resource self-checking! The skills covered in this resource are a mix of 4th and 5th grade math standards review for 5th and 6th grade students.
There are 4 different solve and reveal activities included in this resource, along with answer keys. Each activity covers one of the topics listed below.
The questions included in this resource are from my Back to School Math Mystery Pictures Printable resource, so both resources have the same content. Students can solve on paper worksheets and then input their answers into the Google Sheets™ file to reveal the mystery pixel picture if you want to skip the coloring portion but still have students self-check. Get the Back to School print and digital activities together in a discounted bundle.
⭐ GET THE MEGA BUNDLE & SAVE EVEN MORE ⭐
Save 45% by purchasing this resource in a mega bundle with all printable and digital math mystery activities for the whole year
THIS RESOURCE INCLUDES
- 4 self-checking mystery pixel activities for Google Sheets™, aligned to 4th and 5th grade math standards
- 4th grade mixed review for 5th graders #1 (add and subtract whole numbers, converting customary measurement, area, perimeter, whole number place value, patterns, GCF, LCM)
- 4th grade mixed review for 5th graders #2 (multiply and divide whole numbers, fractions, decimals, converting metric measurement)
- 5th grade mixed review #1 for 6th graders (decimals, converting metric measurement, order of operations, volume)
- 5th grade mixed review #2 for 6th graders (fractions, converting customary measurement)
- Answer keys
ABOUT GOOGLE SHEETS™
To use this resource, you must be connected to the internet.
Google Sheets™ is best to use if your school has access to Google Apps for Education.
Google Sheets™ can easily be assigned with Google Classroom™. Read my blog post about assigning resources like this to your students with Google Classroom™.
You can also assign Google Sheets™ with other learning management systems. Please check with your LMS to see how to best assign Google Sheets™ to your students.
Students type their answers in each answer box. If they are correct, the box turns green, and part of the mystery pixel picture is revealed. If they are incorrect, the box turns red, and they can try again.
Please note: Google Sheets™ is a spreadsheet program. Therefore, the images are created with colors filling in table cells. The images are pixel art and therefore aren’t meant to be crystal clear images.
INCLUDED FILE FORMATS
- PDF: You will receive a PDF with your access link to the digital resource inside. This resource requires Adobe Reader (free software).
- Google Sheets™: To access the Google Sheets™ files, you need to have a (free) Google™ account. Once you purchase this resource, you will receive a PDF with links to access the digital resources. The links will prompt you to make a copy of the resources, which will add it to your Google Drive™.
⚠️ This resource is NOT editable. You will NOT be able to change any of the content in the activities.
Please ask ALL questions before purchasing.
© The Learning Effect, LLC | Tiffany Schmidt
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses at a discounted rate for additional users.
Intended for classroom and personal use only.