Back to School Math Game for 5th Grade | Fractions Multiplication Division
Looking for a fun way to spice up your math block? Try a math relay! Students love being able to work together and add a bit of creativity to math when they collaboratively solve problems and draw a rocket – relay style!
Rocket Relay is perfect for a back to school themed activity and can be used for a 4th grade math review activity. This resource can also be used in a 4th grade classroom to review at the end of the year. There are 8 rounds in this game and it takes about an hour to complete.
THIS RESOURCE INCLUDES
- Teacher instructions
- 8 pages of game sheets (prints two to a page)
- Answer key
MATH TOPICS COVERED
- This resource was created for 5th grade beginning of year review and uses 4th grade math topics.
- Add multi-digit numbers
- Subtract multi-digit numbers
- Whole number multiplication
- Whole number division (without remainders)
- Add and subtract fractions with like denominators
- Multiply fractions by whole numbers
- Number patterns
- Find area and perimeter
- PDF: This resource requires Adobe Reader (free software) to access and is NOT editable in any way. You will not be able to manipulate the content inside.
Please ask ALL questions before purchasing.
Copyright © Tiffany Schmidt (The Learning Effect)
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses at a discounted rate for additional users.
Intended for classroom and personal use only.