Back to School Math Worksheets Mystery Picture Activities 5th & 6th Grade Review
Keeping Back to School educational doesn't have to be a hassle! Students can practice math skills in a fun, engaging way with solve and color worksheets. The skills covered in this resource are a mix of 4th and 5th grade math standards review for 5th and 6th grade students.
There are 4 different solve and color activities included in this resource, along with answer keys. Each activity covers one of the topics listed below. Worksheets are numbered for easy matching if you decide to use them all at once in your classroom. Answer keys include both how sheets should be colored and answers to the math problems.
The questions included in this resource are also used in my Back to School Math Mystery Pixels Google Sheets™ resource, so both resources have the same content. Students can solve on paper worksheets and then input their answers into the Google Sheets™ file to reveal the mystery pixel picture if you want to skip the coloring portion but still have students self-check. Get the Back to School print and digital activities together in a discounted bundle.
⭐ GET THE MEGA BUNDLE & SAVE EVEN MORE ⭐
Save 45% by purchasing this resource in a mega bundle with all printable and digital math mystery activities for the whole year
THIS RESOURCE INCLUDES
- 4 math activities aligned to 4th and 5th grade math standards
- 4th grade mixed review for 5th graders #1 (add and subtract whole numbers, converting customary measurement, area, perimeter, whole number place value, patterns, GCF, LCM)
- 4th grade mixed review for 5th graders #2 (multiply and divide whole numbers, fractions, decimals, converting metric measurement)
- 5th grade mixed review #1 for 6th graders (decimals, converting metric measurement, order of operations, volume)
- 5th grade mixed review #2 for 6th graders (fractions, converting customary measurement)
- Each activity has a mystery picture coloring sheet and a math problem worksheet
- Answer keys
- Colored pencils or crayons
INCLUDED FILE FORMAT
- PDF: This resource requires Adobe Reader (free software).
⚠️ This resource is NOT editable. You will NOT be able to change any of the content in the activities.
Please ask ALL questions before purchasing.
© The Learning Effect, LLC | Tiffany Schmidt
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses at a discounted rate for additional users.
Intended for classroom and personal use only.