Back to School Math Mystery Pictures and Pixels Google Sheets | Bundle
Save 35% by purchasing Back to School Math Mystery Pictures and Pixels Google Sheets™ resources in this discounted bundle!
Keeping Back to School educational doesn't have to be a hassle! Students can practice math skills in a fun, engaging way with solve and color worksheets and mystery pixel art for Google Sheets™. The skills covered in these resources are a mix of 4th and 5th grade math standards review for 5th and 6th grade students.
There are 4 different solve and color activities included in each resource, along with answer keys. Both resources contain the same questions and answers. Each activity covers one of the topics listed below.
The printable worksheets are numbered for easy matching if you decide to use them all at once in your classroom. Answer keys include both how sheets should be colored and answers to the math problems.
Students can solve on paper worksheets and then input their answers into the Google Sheets™ file to reveal the mystery pixel picture if you want to skip the coloring portion but still have students self-check.
- 4 math activities aligned to 4th and 5th grade CCSS math standards
- 4th grade mixed review for 5th graders #1 (add and subtract whole numbers, converting customary measurement, area, perimeter, whole number place value, patterns, GCF, LCM)
- 4th grade mixed review for 5th graders #2 (multiply and divide whole numbers, fractions, decimals, converting metric measurement)
- 5th grade mixed review #1 for 6th graders (decimals, converting metric measurement, order of operations, volume)
- 5th grade mixed review #2 for 6th graders (fractions, converting customary measurement)
- Printable: Each activity has a mystery picture coloring sheet and a math problem worksheet
- Answer keys
ABOUT GOOGLE SHEETS™
- To use the digital resource you must be connected to the internet.
- Google Sheets™ is best to use if your school has access to Google Apps for Education.
- Google Sheets™ can easily be assigned with Google Classroom™.about assigning resources like this to your students with Google Classroom™.
- You can also assign Google Sheets™ with other learning management systems. Please check with your LMS to see how to best assign Google Sheets™ to your students.
- Students type their answers in each answer box. If they are correct, the box turns green and part of the mystery pixel picture is revealed. If they are incorrect, the box turns red and they can try again.
- Please note: Google Sheets™ is a spreadsheet program. Therefore, the images are created with colors filling in table cells. The images are pixel art and therefore aren’t meant to be crystal clear images.
- PDF: This resource requires Adobe Reader (free software) to access and is NOT editable in any way. You will not be able to manipulate the content inside.
- Google Sheets™: To access the Google Sheets™ files, you need to have a (free) Google™ account. Once you purchase this resource, you will receive a PDF with a link for access to the digital resource. The link will prompt you to make a copy of the resource, which will add it to your Google Drive™.
Please ask ANY and ALL questions before purchasing.
Thank you so much!
The Learning Effect
Copyright © 2019, 2020 Tiffany Schmidt
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only. If using with multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses at the discounted rate.