Christmas Math Worksheets Mystery Picture Activities | Word Problems
Keeping Christmas educational doesn't have to be a hassle! Students can practice math skills in a fun, engaging way with solve and color worksheets. The skills covered in this resource are operations with decimals word problems and multiplication and division of whole numbers word problems.
There are 4 different solve and color activities included in this resource, along with answer keys. Each activity covers one of the topics listed below. Worksheets are numbered for easy matching if you decide to use them all at once in your classroom. Answer keys include both how sheets should be colored and answers to the math problems.
The questions included in this resource are also included in my Christmas Math Mystery Pixels Google Sheets™ resource, so both resources have the same content. Students can solve on paper worksheets and then input their answers into the Google Sheets™ file to reveal the mystery pixel picture if you want to skip the coloring portion but still have students self-check.
- 4 math activities aligned to 5th and 6th grade CCSS math standards
- Decimal word problems #1
- Decimal word problems #2
- Multiplication and division word problems #1
- Multiplication and division word problems #2
- Each activity has a mystery picture coloring sheet and a math problem worksheet
- Answer keys
- PDF: This resource requires Adobe Reader (free software) to access and is NOT editable in any way. You will not be able to manipulate the content inside.
Please ask ANY and ALL questions before purchasing.
Thank you so much!
The Learning Effect
Copyright © 2019 Tiffany Schmidt
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only. If using with multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses at the discounted rate.