Classroom Economy | Editable
Start a Classroom Economy and teach your students financial responsibility! This resource has everything you need to get started in your classroom, with printer-friendly pages, teacher tips, and photo examples. Editable pages allow you to customize the classroom economy to best fit your needs.
THIS RESOURCE INCLUDES
- Teacher tips and photo examples throughout the resource
- Class money denominations, including $1, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100, $500, $1,000 (editable, 2 options - black/white or color)
- Student checks (prints three to a page)
- Student wallets (3 options)
- Bank log (3 options)
- Moneybox divider tabs (editable, 3 options - black/white or color)
- Bonuses, Fines, and Tickets (editable, 2 options for Bonuses & Fines - with/without clipart)
- Tips and ideas for implementation
- PowerPoint: This resource requires PowerPoint software installed on a PC or Mac to access. It has been tested with other presentation software.
Please ask ALL questions before purchasing.
Copyright © Tiffany Schmidt (The Learning Effect)
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses at a discounted rate for additional users.
Intended for classroom and personal use only.