Star and Constellation Research and Project
Students become an expert on a constellation by researching and creating a visual representation of the constellation. This mini-research project integrates science, writing, and art. An engaging project for upper elementary and middle school students!
THIS RESOURCE INCLUDES
- PDF quick print file
- Editable Google Slides pages (student instructions, constellation list, grading rubric)
- Websites for research
- 21 student examples of visual representations
- Constellation research introduction/instruction page for students - 4 options with/without points
- Constellations list - zodiac, Northern hemisphere, Southern hemisphere
- Constellation research information sheet (2 pages for student note-taking)
- Grading rubric
INCLUDED FILE FORMATS
- PDF: This resource requires Adobe Reader (free software).
- Google Slides: To access the Google Slides version, you need to have a (free) Google account. The included PDF contains a link to access the digital resource.
Please ask ALL questions before purchasing.
© The Learning Effect, LLC | Tiffany Schmidt
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses at a discounted rate for additional users.
Intended for classroom and personal use only.