Constellation Research and Project
Students become an expert on a constellation by researching and creating a visual representation of the constellation. This mini-research project integrates science, writing, and art. This engaging project for upper elementary is sure to be enjoyed by students!
THIS RESOURCE INCLUDES
- Student examples of visual representations
- Constellation research introduction/instruction page for students - 4 options with/without points
- Constellations list - 2 options
- Constellation research information sheet (2 pages for student note-taking)
- PDF: This resource requires Adobe Reader (free software) to access and is NOT editable in any way. You will not be able to manipulate the content inside.
Please ask ALL questions before purchasing.
Copyright © Tiffany Schmidt (The Learning Effect)
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses at a discounted rate for additional users.
Intended for classroom and personal use only.