Convert and Simplify Fractions Bingo Game | Print + Digital Math Activity
Test your students' basic fraction skills with this engaging bingo game. This resource is low prep for teachers and fun for students!
This bingo activity is perfect for whole-class game play, math centers, or small groups. The math problems in this resource cover converting improper fractions to mixed numbers, converting mixed numbers to improper fractions, and simplifying fractions. Perfect for 4th grade or 5th grade!
⭐️ BUNDLE & SAVE ⭐️
⚠️ This game is included in the Fractions and Decimals | Games Posters Word Wall resource. Do not buy this resource if you have already purchased that one.
THIS RESOURCE INCLUDES
- 3 options for playing:
- Bingo PowerPoint
- Bingo Google Slides
- Printable questions
- Instructions for each play option
- 40 unique printable bingo cards
- 2 printable blank bingo cards
- Printable question tracker
- Answer key
INCLUDED FILE FORMATS
- PDF: This resource requires Adobe Reader (free software). The contents may not show correctly if using other PDF software.
- PowerPoint: This resource requires PowerPoint software installed on a PC or Mac to play the game. It has not been tested with other presentation software. If you do not have PowerPoint, you can use the Google Slides version.
- Google Slides: To access the Google Slides game, you need to have a (free) Google account. The included PDF contains a link to access the digital resource.
⚠️ The files are NOT editable in any way, and you will not be able to manipulate the content inside.
Please ask ALL questions before purchasing.
© The Learning Effect, LLC | Tiffany Schmidt
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses at a discounted rate for additional users.
Intended for classroom and personal use only.