Create Your Own Literary Theme Park Book Project
Are you looking for a creative and easy book project for upper elementary students? Have students create their own literary theme park based on a book they've read or a class novel. This engaging reading project is sure to be enjoyed by students!
Everything you need for this low prep activity is included. Show students a PowerPoint presentation with student and real-life theme park map examples. Give students the worksheets needed to successfully fulfill the project requirement and brainstorm what they will include in their theme park. Once students complete their map, they write a short description of each attraction they include in their park.
An optional extension is included as well. Students create a brochure advertisement for their theme park.
THIS RESOURCE INCLUDES
- Teacher Information
- Intro PowerPoint Information
- Student Examples
- Student Instructions for Theme Park Map – student choice
- Student Instructions for Theme Park Map – class novel
- Theme Park Brainstorm
- Theme Park Rubric – two per page
- Advertising the Theme Park Extension
- Brochure Template Information
- Brochure Template
- Intro PowerPoint Presentation with Examples
- PDF: This resource requires Adobe Reader (free software) to access and is editable in any way. You will not be able to manipulate the content inside.
- PowerPoint: This resource requires PowerPoint software installed on a PC or Mac to access. It has been tested with other presentation software.
Please ask ALL questions before purchasing.
Copyright © Tiffany Schmidt (The Learning Effect)
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses at a discounted rate for additional users.
Intended for classroom and personal use only.