Curriculum Map and Pacing Guide Templates | Editable Black & White
Creating a Curriculum Map is essential to pacing your curriculum throughout the school year to ensure you can fit it all in. This pre-dated long range planning template will make creating your curriculum pacing guide a breeze. The goal of a curriculum map/pacing guide is for big-picture planning. Prefer to plan digitally? Use the Google Slides file!
Bonus Curriculum Standards Template is included with your Curriculum Map Template! Add your standards to the template for a quick reference guide.
Each year you can download the updates for FREE!
⭐ GET THE TEACHER PLANNER BUNDLE & SAVE ⭐
THIS RESOURCE INCLUDES
- Editable PowerPoint files – PowerPoint is required to use this resource
- Editable Google Slides files – a Google account is required to access and use the files
- Basic editing/formatting instructions
CURRICULUM MAP TEMPLATES
- Monthly curriculum map/pacing guide templates – they do NOT include pre-filled content for any grade levels
- Dated templates for January 2023 - December 2025
- Two options for your layout – one-page or two-page spread
- Type into the tables and change the number of columns to fit your needs
- Please note: The month and year on each page are not editable text and are a part of the page background.
Year at a glance template is not dated - use for a brief overview of what core topics you’ll be covering each month throughout the year
CURRICULUM STANDARDS TEMPLATE
- Editable template for your district/state standards. You type them into the templates to create a quick reference that matches your curriculum map.
- The tables and text are completely editable
- Please note: No curriculum standards are included. It would be impossible for me to include standards that meet all grade levels, states, countries, etc. This is merely a template for you to organize your standards in one place better.
INCLUDES FREE YEARLY UPDATES
- These files will be updated by November 1st and April 1st each year. This will ensure that you have the updates in time for your school year – whether you’re international or in the U.S.
- Last updated on 02.13.2023
INCLUDED FILE FORMATS
Zipped Files: This resource includes more than one file and is zipped. You will need to unzip the file to access the resources.
PDF: This resource requires Adobe Reader (free software).
PowerPoint: This resource requires PowerPoint software installed on a PC or Mac to access. It has not been tested with other presentation software.
Google Slides: To access the Google Slides version, you need to have a (free) Google account. Once you download this resource, you will receive a PDF with a link to access the digital resource. The link will prompt you to make a copy of the resource, which will add it to your Google Drive.
Please ask ALL questions before purchasing.
© The Learning Effect, LLC | Tiffany Schmidt
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses at a discounted rate for additional users.
Intended for classroom and personal use only.