Division Timed Tests | Fact Fluency
Build your students' knowledge of basic division math facts with fact fluency tests. These quick tests are meant to have students complete 50 problems in 3 minutes. The longer time length puts less stress on students and makes it more fun to show how much they know!
THIS RESOURCE INCLUDES
- Instructions for how to use Monster Math
- Division timed tests for 0-12 + mixed up, each with 3 versions
- Answer keys and binder cover
- File box labels with photos and material organization information
- Reward tags and fillable certificate for passing the entire program
- Fillable tracking logs (in separate fillable PDF) - type your students right into the logs before printing; includes logs for up to 25, 30, and 35 students
- Reward tags and certificate for students who complete the whole set
- PDF: This resource requires Adobe Reader (free software) to access and is NOT editable in any way. You will not be able to manipulate the content inside. There are fillable forms in parts of the PDFs.
Please ask ALL questions before purchasing.
Copyright © Tiffany Schmidt (The Learning Effect)
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses at a discounted rate for additional users.
Intended for classroom and personal use only.