Earth Day Math Mystery Pictures | Measurement Volume Surface Area
Keeping Earth Day educational doesn't have to be a hassle! Students can practice math skills in a fun, engaging way with solve and color worksheets. The skills covered in this resource are customary and metric measurement, volume, and surface area. Perfect for the spring months, Earth Day, or enrichment.
There are 4 different solve and color activities included in this resource, along with answer keys. Each activity covers one of the topics listed below. Worksheets are numbered for easy matching if you decide to use them all at once in your classroom. Answer keys include both how sheets should be colored and answers to the math problems.
The questions included in this resource are also included in my Earth Day Math Mystery Pixels Google Sheets™ resource, so both resources have the same content. Students can solve on paper worksheets and then input their answers into the Google Sheets™ file to reveal the mystery pixel picture if you want to skip the coloring portion but still have students self-check.⭐ BUNDLE & SAVE ⭐
- Save 35% by purchasing this resource in a bundle with the Earth Day Math Mystery Pixels Google Sheets™ version
- Save 45% by purchasing this resource in a mega bundle with all printable and digital math mystery activities for the whole year
TOPICS INCLUDED IN THESE ACTIVITIES
- Customary measurement
- Metric measurement
- Volume (basic computation and find the missing measurement)
- Surface area (basic computation and find the missing measurement)
THIS RESOURCE INCLUDES
- 4 math activities aligned to 5th and 6th grade CCSS math standards
- Each activity has a mystery picture coloring sheet and a math problem worksheet
- Coloring and answer keys
- Colored pencils or crayons
INCLUDED FILE FORMAT
- PDF: This resource requires Adobe Reader (free software) to open and view correctly.
⚠️ This resource is NOT editable. You will NOT be able to change any of the content.
Please ask ALL questions before purchasing.
Copyright © Tiffany Schmidt (The Learning Effect)
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses at a discounted rate for additional users.
Intended for classroom and personal use only.