Editable Binder Covers and Spines
Get all of your copies, paperwork, and classroom paper piles organized once and for all. This Binder Covers and Spines resource contains over 350 different designs for you to choose from! You'll never get bored of your binder covers again - just easily switch to a new theme when you're ready! All the text is editable in this resource.
- Editable PowerPoint files – PowerPoint is required to use this resource.
- Editable Google Slides™ files – a Google account is required to access and use the files.
- 16 binder cover theme sets with 363 total different covers.
- Each binder cover has matching binder spines for 1" and 2" binders.
- Text is completely editable – use your own fonts if you'd like.
- There are NOT any covers with pre-written text. A list of title ideas is included for your binders/dividers.
- Please note: The text is the only editable part of this resource. Images are not editable.
- 80s and 90s
- Black and White
- Polka Dots
- Zipped Files: This resource includes more than one file and is zipped. You will need to unzip the file to access the resources.
- PDF: This resource requires Adobe Reader (free software) to access.
- PowerPoint: This resource requires PowerPoint software installed on a PC or Mac to access. It has not been tested with other presentation software.
- Google Slides™: To access the Google Slides™ version, you need to have a (free) Google™ account. Once you purchase this resource, you will receive a PDF with a link to access the digital resource. The link will prompt you to make a copy of the resource, which will add it to your Google Drive™.
Please ask ALL questions before purchasing.
Copyright © Tiffany Schmidt (The Learning Effect)
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses at a discounted rate for additional users.
Intended for classroom and personal use only.