Editable Curriculum Map Template | Pacing Guide
Creating a Curriculum Map is essential to pacing out your curriculum throughout the school year to make sure you can fit it all in. This pre-dated curriculum map template will make creating your curriculum pacing guide a breeze. The goal of a curriculum map/pacing guide is for big picture planning. Prefer to plan digitally? Use the Google Slides™ file!
Bonus Curriculum Standards Template is included with your Curriculum Map Template! Add your standards to the template for a quick reference guide.
Each year you can download the updates for FREE!
- Editable PowerPoint files – PowerPoint is required to use this resource.
- Editable Google Slides™ files – a Google account is required to access and use the files.
- Basic editing/formatting instructions.
CURRICULUM MAP TEMPLATES
- Monthly curriculum map/pacing guide templates – they do NOT include pre-filled content for any grade levels.
- Dated templates for July 2020 – December 2021.
- Two options for your layout – one page or two-page spread.
- Type into the tables and change the number of columns to fit your needs.
- Please note: The month and year on each page is not editable text and is a part of the page background.
- Year at a glance template that is not dated. Use for a brief overview of what core topics you’ll be covering each month throughout the year.
CURRICULUM STANDARDS TEMPLATE
- Editable template for your district/state standards. You type them into the templates to create a quick reference that matches your curriculum map.
- The tables and text are completely editable.
- Please note: No curriculum standards are included. It would be impossible for me to include standards that would meet all grade levels, states, countries, etc. This is merely a template for you to use to better organize your standards in one place.
INCLUDES FREE YEARLY UPDATES
- These files will be updated by November 1st and April 1st each year. This will ensure that you have the updates in time for your school year – no matter if you’re international or in the U.S.
- Last updated 10.25.2020.
- PDF: This resource requires Adobe Reader (free software) to access and is NOT editable in any way. You will not be able to manipulate the content inside.
- PowerPoint: This resource requires PowerPoint software installed on a PC or Mac to access. It has not been tested with other presentation software.
- Google Slides™: To access the Google Slides™ version, you need to have a (free) Google™ account. Once you purchase this resource, you will receive a PDF with a link for access to the digital resource. The link will prompt you to make a copy of the resource, which will add it to your Google Drive™.
Please ask ANY and ALL questions before purchasing.
Thank you so much!
The Learning Effect
Copyright © 2012 Tiffany Schmidt
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only. If using with multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses at the discounted rate.