Editable Weekly Lesson Plan Templates | Teacher Planner Pages and Forms
Create the teacher planner of your dreams with these editable Weekly Lesson Plan Templates and Teacher Pages and Forms. This resource is perfect for the teacher who is looking to customize their planner so it includes everything they need!
Each year you can download the updates for FREE!
- Editable PowerPoint files – PowerPoint is required to use this resource.
- Editable Google Slides™ files – a Google account is required to access and use the files.
- Basic editing/formatting instructions.
- Please note: There are not any covers included in this set. .
WEEKLY LESSON PLANNING TEMPLATES
- Two pre-dated weekly lesson plan options are included – subjects across the top AND subjects down the side.
- Dated templates for July 2020 – December 2021.
- Type into the tables and change the number of columns to fit your needs.
- Please note: The month on each page is not editable text and is a part of the page background.
- Alternate templates to choose from that are not pre-dated.
PLANNER PAGES & FORMS
- Over 200 planner pages and forms!
- All student checklists come with pre-made lists for 25, 30, and 35 students. You can easily add or delete any extra rows.
- All tables are completely editable. Some of the pages contain sections that have titles that are NOT editable.
- Please note: The page titles are not editable text and are a part of the page background.
INCLUDES FREE YEARLY UPDATES
- These files will be updated by November 1st and April 1st each year. This will ensure that you have the updates in time for your school year – no matter if you’re international or in the U.S.
- Last updated 10.29.2020.
- PDF: This resource requires Adobe Reader (free software) to access and is NOT editable in any way. You will not be able to manipulate the content inside.
- PowerPoint: This resource requires PowerPoint software installed on a PC or Mac to access. It has not been tested with other presentation software.
- Google Slides™: To access the Google Slides™ version, you need to have a (free) Google™ account. Once you purchase this resource, you will receive a PDF with a link for access to the digital resource. The link will prompt you to make a copy of the resource, which will add it to your Google Drive™.
Please ask ANY and ALL questions before purchasing.Thank you so much!
The Learning Effect
Copyright © 2012 Tiffany Schmidt
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only. If using with multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses at the discounted rate.