End of the Year Student Awards Editable Templates | Printable and Digital
Celebrate your students with achievement, academic, and fun student awards! Having customized awards at your fingertips has never been easier. Remote learning ready with instructions for how to give digital awards to your students and hold a virtual awards ceremony!
Editable text boxes on every award allow you to choose your wording and fonts. With 96 award templates to choose from, this editable resource allows you to create student awards for end of the year superlatives, birthdays, award rallies, graduation, and much more!
This is NOT a ready-to-go resource. The file includes templates for you to customize. Some awards are pre-filled with additional ideas along the side of the page.
THIS RESOURCE INCLUDES
- 96 award templates with completely editable text, including:
- 77 templates featuring Melonheadz kids clipart
- 19 templates with a simple award ribbon clipart
- Color and black/white versions of each award
- 314 award ideas (3 pages)
- Instructions for using the awards digitally for remote learning and holding a virtual awards ceremony (+ slides that you can use as a part of your ceremony)
- Google Slides™ awards templates (same content as the PowerPoint files)
- Student award checklist/voting ballot - a PDF that you can type right into and use as a checklist or student voting ballot
* Please note: These are templates, meaning they are not a ready-to-print resource. This is so you can customize them to fit your classroom needs.
WHY THESE AWARDS AREN’T READY-TO-GO
- When I was in the classroom, I had a hard time finding awards for every student that I liked the wording on. That’s what led me to create my own.
- Yes, I can understand that it creates more work for the teacher upfront to have to customize the awards, but not many awards that are available have 100% editable text. I saved my awards so each year I could just change out the names, tweak the reasons (if necessary), and change the date. Much less work after the first year of editing. 😉
- If you don’t want to include a reason, delete that part. Want to move around the text? Go for it. Change the font, size, and color. Your choices are endless!
INCLUDED FILE FORMATS
- PDF: This resource requires Adobe Reader (free software). The contents may not show correctly if using other PDF software.
- PowerPoint: To edit the award templates, this resource requires PowerPoint software installed on a PC or Mac. It has not been tested with other presentation software. If you do not have PowerPoint, you can use the Google Slides version™.
- Google Slides™: To access the Google Slides™ version, you need to have a (free) Google™ account. The included PDF contains a link to access the digital resource.
Please ask ALL questions before purchasing.
© The Learning Effect, LLC | Tiffany Schmidt
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses at a discounted rate for additional users.
Intended for classroom and personal use only.