End of Year Math Game for 4th Grade
Looking for a fun way to spice up your math block? Try a math relay! Students love being able to work together and add a bit of creativity to math when they collaboratively solve problems and draw a cake – relay style!
Cake Relay is perfect for an end of year themed activity and can be used for test prep or an after testing activity. This resource can also be used in a 5th grade classroom to review 4th grade concepts. There are 6 rounds in this game and it takes about an hour to complete.
⭐ GET THE TEACHER PLANNER BUNDLE & SAVE ⭐
THIS RESOURCE INCLUDES
- Teacher instructions
- 6 pages of game sheets (print two to a page)
- Answer key
4TH GRADE TOPICS COVERED
- Multiply a Fraction by a Whole Number
- Multiplication and Division
- Illustrate Geometric Terms
- Perimeter and Area
- Write Decimals as Fractions
- PDF: This resource requires Adobe Reader (free software) to access and is NOT editable in any way. You will not be able to manipulate the content inside.
Please ask ALL questions before purchasing.
Copyright © Tiffany Schmidt (The Learning Effect)
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses at a discounted rate for additional users.
Intended for classroom and personal use only.