End of Year Math Game for 5th Grade
Looking for a fun way to spice up your math block? Try a math relay! Students love being able to work together and add a bit of creativity to math when they collaboratively solve problems and draw a sundae – relay style!
Sundae Relay is perfect for an end of year themed activity and can be used for test prep or an after testing activity. This resource can also be used in a 6th grade classroom to review 5th grade concepts. There are 8 rounds in this game and it takes about an hour to complete.
THIS RESOURCE INCLUDES
- Teacher instructions
- 8 pages of game sheets (prints two to a page)
- Answer key
5TH GRADE TOPICS COVERED
- Whole number multiplication
- Whole number division
- Operations with decimals
- Operations with fractions
- Convert metric measurement
- Find volume
- PDF: This resource requires Adobe Reader (free software) to access and is NOT editable in any way. You will not be able to manipulate the content inside.
Please ask ALL questions before purchasing.
Copyright © Tiffany Schmidt (The Learning Effect)
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses at a discounted rate for additional users.
Intended for classroom and personal use only.