Factors and Multiples Math Posters | Multiplication Skip Counting
Learning factors and multiples is a breeze with these posters hanging in your classroom for student reference. These posters benefit students who are learning multiplication, greatest common factor, and least common multiple. My 4th grade students had their factors and multiples down in no time, using these posters to choral read from each day.
THIS RESOURCE INCLUDES
- Factors and Multiples header
- Posters with factors for 2-12 and the first 12 multiples of each number
- Vocabulary cards for the words factors, multiples, and fact family
- Black and white ink-saving version of all pages
- Printable cheat sheet for student notebooks or studying (prints two on a page)
INCLUDED FILE FORMAT
- PDF: This resource requires Adobe Reader (free software) and is NOT editable in any way. You will not be able to manipulate the content inside.
Please ask ALL questions before purchasing.
© The Learning Effect, LLC | Tiffany Schmidt
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses at a discounted rate for additional users.
Intended for classroom and personal use only.