Fall Math Mystery Pictures Pixel Art Google Sheets
Students can practice math skills in a fun, engaging way with mystery pixel art for Google Sheets™. The skills covered in this resource are decimal place value, multiplication of whole numbers, and division of whole numbers. Perfect for the fall/autumn months, back to school, Halloween, Thanksgiving, or enrichment.
There are 4 different solve and color activities included in this resource, along with answer keys. Each activity covers one of the topics listed below. Worksheets are numbered for easy matching if you decide to use them all at once in your classroom. Answer keys include both how sheets should be colored and answers to the math problems.
The questions included in this resource are also included in myresource, so both resources have the same content. Students can solve on paper worksheets and then input their answers into the Google Sheets™ file to reveal the mystery pixel picture if you want to skip the coloring portion but still have students self-check.
- 4 self-checking mystery pixel activities for Google Sheets™, aligned to 5th and 6th grade CCSS math standards
- Decimal place value #1
- Decimal place value #2
- Multiply whole numbers
- Divide whole numbers
- Answer keys
ABOUT GOOGLE SHEETS™
- To use this resource you must be connected to the internet.
- Google Sheets™ is best to use if your school has access to Google Apps for Education.
- Google Sheets™ can easily be assigned with Google Classroom™.about assigning resources like this to your students with Google Classroom™.
- You can also assign Google Sheets™ with other learning management systems. Please check with your LMS to see how to best assign Google Sheets™ to your students.
- Students type their answers in each answer box. If they are correct, the box turns green and part of the mystery pixel picture is revealed. If they are incorrect, the box turns red and they can try again.
- Please note: Google Sheets™ is a spreadsheet program. Therefore, the images are created with colors filling in table cells. The images are pixel art and therefore aren’t meant to be crystal clear images.
- PDF: This resource requires Adobe Reader (free software) to access and is NOT editable in any way. You will not be able to manipulate the content inside.
- Google Sheets™: To access the Google Sheets™ files, you need to have a (free) Google™ account. Once you purchase this resource, you will receive a PDF with a link for access to the digital resource. The link will prompt you to make a copy of the resource, which will add it to your Google Drive™.
Please ask ANY and ALL questions before purchasing.
Thank you so much!
The Learning Effect
Copyright © 2020 Tiffany Schmidt
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only. If using with multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses at the discounted rate.