Fractions as Division Google Slides | 5th Grade Digital Math Activity
Resource Line: Math Google Slides Activities
Students can review 5th grade Fractions as Division math skills at their own pace with this Google Slides™ practice activity. This resource covers 5th grade math skills, including connecting fractions and division, fractions as division, simplest form, mixed numbers, and word problems. This activity is great for distance learning, homework, independent work, or whole class on an interactive whiteboard!The questions used in this resource are also available in these formats:
- 26 math questions on Google Slides™
- Text boxes included on each page for students to type their answers into
- An answer sheet is linked from every question page for students to transfer their answers to, making checking a breeze for teachers
- Each of the 5 categories has 5 questions
- One bonus challenge question
- Answer key for the teacher (in PDF)
- 5 game categories with 5 questions each:
- Connect Fractions & Division
- Fractions as Division
- Simplest Form
- Mixed Numbers
- Word Problems
- Final challenge question
- PDF: This resource requires Adobe Reader (free software) to access and is NOT editable in any way. You will not be able to manipulate the content inside.
- Google Slides™: To access Google Slides™, you need to have a (free) Google™ account. Once you purchase this resource, you will receive a PDF with a link for access to the digital resource. The link will prompt you to make a copy of the resource, which will add it to your Google Drive™.
Please ask ALL questions before purchasing.
Thank you so much!
The Learning Effect
Copyright © Tiffany Schmidt
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only. If using with multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses at the discounted rate.
Save this product for later
Display prices in: USD