Functions and Inequalities Game Show | 6th Grade Math
Review Functions and Inequalities in a fun and interactive way that involves your whole class. This engaging PowerPoint game show plays like Jeopardy® and covers 6th grade concepts, including function tables and rules, functions and equations, inequalities, write and graph inequalities, and one-step inequalities. Perfect for an end of year or end of unit review.
The questions used in this resource are also available in these formats:
REVIEW BOWL GAME FEATURES
- Clickable, Jeopardy-style game board that fades values that have been chosen
- 5 game categories with 5 questions in each + a final challenge question, giving you 26 questions total
- Each question has a separate linked answer slide
- Navigation buttons on every slide that will take you to the answer slide or game board
CATEGORIES INCLUDED IN THIS GAME
- Function Tables & Rules
- Functions & Equations
- Write & Graph Inequalities
- One-Step Inequalities
THIS RESOURCE INCLUDES
- Gameplay instructions
- Answer key for quick reference
- Printable team labels for keeping score
- Game show PowerPoint
WAYS TO PLAY REVIEW BOWL GAMES
- WHOLE-CLASS: Split students into teams. During each round, a student from each team goes into the "hot seat" to compete for their team. All students need whiteboards to solve during the game.
- VIRTUAL LEARNING: Screen share with your students during a virtual meeting for an interactive whole-class activity.
- SMALL GROUPS/CENTERS: Set up the game on a computer for students to play against each other.
INCLUDED FILE FORMATS
- PDF: This resource requires Adobe Reader (free software) to access and is NOT editable in any way. You will not be able to manipulate the content inside.
- PowerPoint: This resource requires PowerPoint software installed on a PC or Mac to access. It has not been tested with other presentation software.
⚠️ This resource is NOT editable. You will NOT be able to change any of the questions in the game.
⚠️ This resource will NOT work correctly with Google Slides™ and requires PowerPoint installed on your computer.
Please ask ALL questions before purchasing.
Copyright © Tiffany Schmidt (The Learning Effect)
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses at a discounted rate for additional users.
Intended for classroom and personal use only.