Halloween Math Activities Digital Mystery Pixel Art Google Sheets
Students can practice math skills in a fun, engaging way with mystery pixel art for Google Sheets™. The skills covered in this resource are multiplying whole numbers, dividing whole numbers, decimal place value, and adding and subtracting decimals. Perfect for the fall/autumn months, Halloween, or enrichment.
There are 4 different solve and reveal activities included in this resource, along with answer keys. Each activity covers one of the topics listed below.
The questions included in this resource are also included in my Halloween Math Mystery Pictures Printable resource, so both resources have the same content. Students can solve on paper worksheets and then input their answers into the Google Sheets™ file to reveal the mystery pixel picture if you want to skip the coloring portion but still have students self-check. Get the Halloween print and digital activities together in a discounted bundle.
⭐ GET THE MEGA BUNDLE & SAVE EVEN MORE ⭐
Save 45% by purchasing this resource in a mega bundle with all printable and digital math mystery activities for the whole year
THIS RESOURCE INCLUDES
- 4 self-checking mystery pixel activities for Google Sheets™, aligned to 5th and 6th grade math standards
- Multiply Whole Numbers
- Divide Whole Numbers
- Decimal Place Value
- Add & Subtract Decimals
- Answer keys
ABOUT GOOGLE SHEETS™
- To use this resource, you must be connected to the internet.
- Google Sheets™ is best to use if your school has access to Google Apps for Education.
- Google Sheets™ can easily be assigned with Google Classroom™. Read my blog post about assigning resources like this to your students with Google Classroom™.
- You can also assign Google Sheets™ with other learning management systems. Please check with your LMS to see how to best assign Google Sheets™ to your students.
- Students type their answers in each answer box. If they are correct, the box turns green, and part of the mystery pixel picture is revealed. If they are incorrect, the box turns red, and they can try again.
- Please note: Google Sheets™ is a spreadsheet program. Therefore, the images are created with colors filling in table cells. The images are pixel art and therefore aren’t meant to be crystal clear images.
INCLUDED FILE FORMATS
- PDF: You will receive a PDF with your access link to the digital resource inside. This resource requires Adobe Reader (free software).
- Google Sheets™: To access the Google Sheets™ files, you need to have a (free) Google™ account. Once you purchase this resource, you will receive a PDF with links to access the digital resources. The links will prompt you to make a copy of the resources, which will add it to your Google Drive™.
⚠️ This resource is NOT editable. You will NOT be able to change any of the content in the activities.
⚠️ This resource is NOT listed with the TpT Google Drive tool. You will need to manually make a copy of the Google Sheets™ files with the link in the PDF you download after you purchase.
Please ask ALL questions before purchasing.
© The Learning Effect, LLC | Tiffany Schmidt
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses at a discounted rate for additional users.
Intended for classroom and personal use only.