Halloween Math Activities Mystery Picture & Pixel Art BUNDLE | Print + Digital
Save 35% by purchasing Halloween Math Mystery Pictures and Pixels Google Sheets™ resources in this discounted bundle!
Keeping Halloween educational doesn't have to be a hassle! Students can practice math skills in a fun, engaging way with solve and color worksheets and mystery pixel art for Google Sheets™. The skills covered in this resource are multiplying whole numbers, dividing whole numbers, decimal place value, and adding and subtracting decimals.
There are 4 solve and color activities included in each resource, along with answer keys. Both resources contain the same questions and answers. Each activity covers one of the topics listed below.
The printable worksheets are numbered for easy matching if you decide to use them all at once in your classroom. Answer keys include both how sheets should be colored and answers to the math problems.
The questions included in these resources are the same, meaning both resources have the same content. Students can solve on paper worksheets and then input their answers into the Google Sheets™ file to reveal the mystery pixel picture if you want to skip the coloring portion but still have students self-check.
⭐ GET THE MEGA BUNDLE & SAVE EVEN MORE ⭐
THIS BUNDLE INCLUDES
- Two versions of Halloween mystery pictures
- Printable worksheet activities
- Google Sheets™ self-checking activities
- 4 math activities aligned to 5th and 6th grade math standards
- Multiply Whole Numbers
- Divide Whole Numbers
- Decimal Place Value
- Add & Subtract Decimals
- Printable: Each activity has a mystery picture coloring sheet and a math problem worksheet
- Answer keys
ABOUT GOOGLE SHEETS™
- To use the digital resource, you must be connected to the internet.
- Google Sheets™ is best to use if your school has access to Google Apps for Education.
- Google Sheets™ can easily be assigned with Google Classroom™. Read my blog post about assigning resources like this to your students with Google Classroom™.
- You can also assign Google Sheets™ with other learning management systems. Please check with your LMS to see how to best assign Google Sheets™ to your students.
- Students type their answers in each answer box. If they are correct, the box turns green, and part of the mystery pixel picture is revealed. If they are incorrect, the box turns red, and they can try again.
- Please note: Google Sheets™ is a spreadsheet program. Therefore, the images are created with colors filling in table cells. The images are pixel art and therefore aren’t meant to be crystal clear images.
INCLUDED FILE FORMATS
- PDF: This resource requires Adobe Reader (free software).
- Google Sheets™: To access the Google Sheets™ files, you need to have a (free) Google™ account. Once you purchase this resource, you will receive a PDF with links to access the digital resources. The links will prompt you to make a copy of the resources, which will add it to your Google Drive™.
⚠️ This resource is NOT editable. You will NOT be able to change any of the content in the activities.
Please ask ALL questions before purchasing.
© The Learning Effect, LLC | Tiffany Schmidt
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses at a discounted rate for additional users.
Intended for classroom and personal use only.