Hand Signals Editable | Classroom Behavior Management Posters
Classroom Hand Signals are the perfect way to manage student needs during a lesson. With hand signals, students can silently let you know what they need. Teachers can easily distinguish between a question, answer, and comment - that way, you can save the comments for later!
⭐ GET THE CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT BUNDLE & SAVE ⭐
THIS RESOURCE INCLUDES
- 18 pre-made, ready to print posters (PDF) in two sizes:
- 8.5" x 11"
- 5.4" x 5.4"
- 2 display signs:
- Class Hand Signals
- Hand Signals
- 16 posters, showing the hand signal with text to tell what it stands for:
- I have a question or comment.
- I have an answer.
- I have a question.
- I have a comment.
- I agree. (2 options)
- I disagree. (2 options)
- I am still thinking. (2 options)
- May I use the restroom? (2 options)
- May I get a drink?
- May I get a tissue?
- May I have a sharp pencil?
- I need help, please!
- 106 editable hand signal posters that you can add text to (PowerPoint) in two sizes:
- 8.5" x 11" - 17 different hand signals to choose from, each in 4 diverse skin tones (snapping hand only has 3 skin tones)
- 5.4" x 5.4" - 16 different diverse hand signals
- Both PDF and PowerPoint files also include black/white version of all pages
INCLUDED FILE FORMATS
- PDF: This resource requires Adobe Reader (free software).
- PowerPoint: This resource requires PowerPoint software installed on a PC or Mac to access. It has not been tested with other presentation software.
Please ask ALL questions before purchasing.
© The Learning Effect, LLC | Tiffany Schmidt
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses at a discounted rate for additional users.
Intended for classroom and personal use only.
Ask a Question
Get a 15% discount
Subscribe today and save on your purchase!