Hand Signals for Classroom Management [Editable]
Using hand signals as nonverbal communication can dramatically change your classroom management! Students can easily let you know when they need something in the form of a hand signal. You'll know if they need to use the restroom, have a question or comment, or need a sharp pencil.
These editable posters allow you to decide what hand signals you'll use in your classroom. 4 different skin tones are included to best represent your diverse classroom.
- 11 pre-made, ready to print posters (PDF)
- 2 title posters:
- Class Hand Signals
- Hand Signals
- 10 hand signals, each poster shows the hand signal and tells what it stands for:
- I have a question or comment.
- I have an answer.
- I have a question.
- I have a comment.
- I agree.
- May I have a sharp pencil?
- May I get a tissue?
- May I get a drink?
- May I use the restroom? - 2 options
- I disagree.
- Editable hand signal posters that you can add text to (PowerPoint)
- 55 editable pages with 11 different hand signals in 4 different races and black/white ink-saving option
- PDF: This resource requires Adobe Reader (free software) to access and is editable in any way. You will not be able to manipulate the content inside.
- PowerPoint: This resource requires PowerPoint software installed on a PC or Mac to access. It has been tested with other presentation software.
- Mac Users: Fonts may not appear correctly in the file and may require you to download a font if you wish to use the one in the preview. Font information is provided in the file.
Please ask ANY and ALL questions before purchasing. You can use the form below to send us a question.
Thank you so much!
The Learning Effect
Copyright © 2015 Tiffany Schmidt
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only. If using with multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses at the discounted rate.