Heat Transfer Lesson and Notes | PowerPoint and Google Slides
Teach Heat Transfer with this PowerPoint or Google Slides™ lesson and corresponding guided notes. The topics covered include heat, temperature, conduction, convection, radiation, insulators, and conductors.
⭐ BUNDLE & SAVE ⭐
THIS RESOURCE INCLUDES
- 14 slide PowerPoint lesson
- 14 slide Google Slides™ lesson
- Guided notes that go along with the presentation
- Guided notes answer key
- Filled in notes
INCLUDED FILE FORMAT
- PDF: This resource requires Adobe Reader (free software).
- PowerPoint: This resource requires PowerPoint software installed on a PC or Mac to access. It has not been tested with other presentation software.
- Google Slides™: To access the Google Slides™ version, you need to have a (free) Google™ account. Once you purchase this resource, you will receive a PDF with a link to access the digital resource. The link will prompt you to make a copy of the resource, which will add it to your Google Drive™.
⚠️ This resource is NOT editable. You will NOT be able to change any of the content.
Please ask ALL questions before purchasing.
© The Learning Effect, LLC | Tiffany Schmidt
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses at a discounted rate for additional users.
Intended for classroom and personal use only.