Infectious Disease Research Project and Wanted Poster for Microorganisms
Students will explore infectious diseases that affect us through research and a creative project by creating a wanted poster. The disease is the culprit that is wanted for causing sickness to its victims. This activity is perfect for your microorganisms unit.
THIS RESOURCE INCLUDES
- Teacher information
- Google Slides™ file for creating posters digitally
- List of 39 infectious diseases to choose from – appropriate for upper elementary and middle school students
- Wanted Poster templates
- Guided research question worksheet
- Poster requirements and grading rubric (also included as a Google Slides™ file to edit)
- Wanted Poster examples – created by 6th grade students
- Teacher Answer Keys – I researched all of the diseases included as options in this project and created answer keys that match the questions asked on the research worksheet.
- PDF: This resource requires Adobe Reader (free software) to access and is NOT editable in any way. You will not be able to manipulate the content inside.
- Google Slides™: To access the Google Slides™ version, you need to have a (free) Google™ account. Once you purchase this resource, you will receive a PDF with a link to access the digital resource. The link will prompt you to make a copy of the resource, which will add it to your Google Drive™.
Please ask ALL questions before purchasing.
Copyright © Tiffany Schmidt (The Learning Effect)
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses at a discounted rate for additional users.
Intended for classroom and personal use only.