Infectious Disease Research Project and Wanted Poster for Microorganisms
Students will explore infectious diseases that affect us through research and a creative project by creating a wanted poster. The disease is the culprit that is wanted for causing sickness to its victims. This activity is perfect for your microorganisms unit.
THIS RESOURCE INCLUDES
- Teacher information
- Google Slides file for creating posters digitally
- List of 39 infectious diseases to choose from – appropriate for upper elementary and middle school students
- Wanted Poster templates
- Guided research question worksheet
- Poster requirements and grading rubric (also included as a Google Slides file to edit)
- Wanted Poster examples – created by 6th grade students
- Teacher Answer Keys – I researched all of the diseases included as options in this project and created answer keys that match the questions asked on the research worksheet.
INCLUDED FILE FORMATS
- PDF: This resource requires Adobe Reader (free software). The contents may not show correctly if using other PDF software.
- Google Slides: To access the Google Slides version, you need to have a (free) Google account. The included PDF contains a link to access the digital resource.
Please ask ALL questions before purchasing.
© The Learning Effect, LLC | Tiffany Schmidt
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses at a discounted rate for additional users.
Intended for classroom and personal use only.