Integers and the Coordinate Plane Bingo Game for Google Slides | Digital Math Activity
Test your students' knowledge of integers and the coordinate plane with this engaging bingo game. This game is low prep for teachers and fun for students. Perfect for 6th grade math review. Use as a PDF or in Google Slides™ - both options are included!
HOW IT WORKS
Students create their own game board with provided randomized answers. The teacher projects the questions (via TV, Smartboard, or projector) for students to solve. As students solve questions correctly, they mark the answers on their bingo board.
THIS RESOURCE INCLUDES
- Teacher instructions
- Blank student bingo boards
- Answer key
- 24 questions covering integers and the coordinate plane
- Google Slides™ presentation file
- Questions aligned with 6th grade Common Core State Standards
- PDF: This resource requires Adobe Reader (free software) to access and is NOT editable in any way. You will not be able to manipulate the content inside.
Please ask ALL questions before purchasing.
Copyright © Tiffany Schmidt (The Learning Effect)
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses at a discounted rate for additional users.
Intended for classroom and personal use only.