Integers and the Coordinate Plane Google Slides | 6th Grade Digital Activity
Students can review Integers and the Coordinate Plane at their own pace with this Google Slides™ practice activity. This resource covers 6th grade concepts, including integers, absolute value, compare and order integers, compare and order rational numbers, and the coordinate plane. Great for virtual learning, homework, independent work, or whole class on an interactive whiteboard.
The questions used in this resource are also available in these formats:
GOOGLE SLIDES™ ACTIVITY FEATURES
- 5 game categories with 5 questions in each + a final challenge question, giving you 26 questions total
- Text boxes included on each page for students to type their answers into
- An answer sheet is linked from every question page for students to transfer their answers to, making checking a breeze for teachers
CATEGORIES INCLUDED IN THIS ACTIVITY
- Absolute Value
- Compare and Order Integers
- Compare and Order Rational Numbers
- The Coordinate Plane
THIS RESOURCE INCLUDES
- Student practice activity in Google Slides™
- Teacher PDF with answer key and Google Slides™ copy link
INCLUDED FILE FORMATS
- PDF: This resource downloads as a PDF with your access link inside. You must have Adobe Reader (free software) to access the file.
- Google Slides™: To access Google Slides™, you need to have a (free) Google™ account. The link in the PDF will prompt you to make a copy of the resource, which will add it to your Google Drive™.
⚠️ This resource is NOT editable. You will NOT be able to change any of the questions in the activity.
⚠️ This resource is NOT listed with the TpT Google Drive tool. You will need to manually make a copy of the Google Slides™ file with the link in the PDF you download after you purchase.
Please ask ALL questions before purchasing.
Copyright © Tiffany Schmidt (The Learning Effect)
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses at a discounted rate for additional users.
Intended for classroom and personal use only.