Multiplication Bingo Game | Print + Digital Math Test Prep Activity
Test your students' multiplication skills with this engaging bingo game. This resource is low prep for teachers and fun for students!
This bingo activity is perfect for whole-class game play, math centers, or small groups. The multiplication problems vary in difficulty throughout the game. It includes problems that are 1 x 1 digit, 1 x 2 digits, 2 x 2 digits, and 1 x 3 digits. Perfect for 4th grade or 5th grade!
THIS RESOURCE INCLUDES
- 3 options for playing:
- Bingo PowerPoint
- Bingo Google Slides™
- Printable questions
- Instructions for each play option
- 40 unique printable bingo boards
- 2 printable blank bingo boards
- Printable question tracker
- Answer key
INCLUDED FILE FORMATS
- PDF: This resource requires Adobe Reader (free software). The contents may not show correctly if using other PDF software.
- PowerPoint: To play the PowerPoint version, this resource requires PowerPoint software installed on a PC or Mac to play. It has not been tested with other presentation software.
- Google Slides™: To access the Google Slides™ version, you need to have a (free) Google™ account. The included PDF contains a link to access the digital resource.
⚠️ The PDF, PowerPoint, and Google Slides™ files are NOT editable in any way and you will not be able to manipulate the content inside.
Please ask ALL questions before purchasing.
© The Learning Effect, LLC | Tiffany Schmidt
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses at a discounted rate for additional users.
Intended for classroom and personal use only.
Ask a Question
Get a 15% discount
Subscribe today and save on your purchase!